- Keynote talks by Ola Bostrom (Autoliv), Srini Sundararajan (Ford) & Nat Beuse (NHTSA)
- 27 Student Presenters from 13 Universities
- Cornhole & Trivia Networking Events
- Congratulations to Elina Misicka (Rod Herriott Best Poster Award) & Michelle Murach (Margaret Hines Best Oral Presentation Award)
- Thank you to all of our partners & sponsors for making this terrific event for students possible
- We will see everyone for the 14th Annual IBS on May 20, 2018!!!
Visit the our website page (http://ibrc.osu.edu/symposium/2017-symposium/2017-agenda/) to view the full agenda or read abstracts for the scheduled presentations (http://ibrc.osu.edu/symposium/2017-symposium/2017-posters-and-manuscripts/).
The deadline for abstract submissions for the 2017 Injury Biomechanics Symposium is next Monday, February 6th!
- The Injury Biomechanics Symposium offers a welcoming and non-threatening environment where novice researchers can receive feedback and support for their original work.
- Participation from industry partners and sponsors provides networking opportunities for future careers
For more information about the call for abstracts, see the photo below. Contact email@example.com for questions about the Symposium and abstract submission.
We are looking forward to a great Symposium this year!